Subject: Re: article
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Yvette:

Who has reviewed the glossary in general from a legal perspective?  Since 
Enron is sponsoring the glossary, I want to make sure someone has gotten 
comfortable with the sponsorship and the fact that there are no disclaimers 
in the glossary relating to the information contained therein.

Leslie

	Yvette Parker@ENRON
	12/06/2000 03:54 PM
		 
		 To: Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: article

Leslie,

Enron has agreed to sponsor the Energy Power Risk Management Glossary this 
year.  Below is an article that we would like to include at the beginning of 
the publication.  Please review and make any necessary changes.

I will bring you a copy of the glossary so you have an idea of where the 
article is being placed.

Thanks again for your help,
Yvette
3-9595