Subject: GTC's with Confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:22:00 -0800 (PST)

This is a Mark Taylor Question.
----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 06:21 PM -----

	Larry Joe Hunter
	12/07/2000 06:10 PM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dianne Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, Melinda Whalen/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: GTC's with Confirms

Tana,

Can Houston accomplish the below?  London is about to stop sending the Annex 
A (GTC) with their omnibus.  I think this would save a lot of fax headaches 
(and paper) on our end.  Let me know if it's ok and we'll set it up 
immediately.

Thanks,
Joe

---------------------- Forwarded by Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 
06:10 PM ---------------------------

From:  Sheri Thomas                                                           
  12/07/2000 03:45 PM	

	                           

To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: GTC's with Confirms

per my voice mail...  give me a call when you get a minute
thanks
Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 03:46 
PM ---------------------------

David Forster@ENRON
12/07/2000 11:41 AM
To: Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: GTC's with Confirms

Amita,

Justin has agreed that it would be OK to stop sending GTC's with confirms and 
instead include the following language on the confirms for EnronOnline 
transactions which are governed under GTC (not governed by Master Agreements):

"This Transaction is governed by the EnronOnline General Terms and 
Conditions. For a copy of this agreement, please click on the Product 
Description on the EnronOnline website and choose "View GTC".

Justin: Please verify that I have the language correct as per our discussion.

Thanks,

Dave