Subject: Re: EnronOnline Phase 2 Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark,

No.  Sometime today you will receive an UPDATE email regarding the times and 
location from David Forster. It is scheduled to be an all day meeting, 
beginning at 8:00 a.m. and breakfast available at 7:30 a.m..

Lydia
3-9975

To: Lydia Cannon/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: EnronOnline Phase 2 Meeting  

I'll be there - is it really only to last 2 hours?

Louise Kitchen
02/28/2000 06:10 PM
To: Greg Whalley, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
James B Fallon/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wade 
Doshier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynda Clemmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Douglas S 
Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe 
Gold/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard Lewis/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay 
Fitzgerald/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John J Lavorato/CAL/ECT@ECT, David W 
Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thor Lien/OSL/ECT@ECT, 
Daniel Reck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Liz M 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauren Urquhart/LON/ECT@ECT, Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT, Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jonathan McKay/CAL/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip K 
Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jonathan Whitehead/LON/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Corbally/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill White/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Niamh Clarke/LON/ECT@ECT, Patrick Markey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter F 
Keavey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrice L Mims/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zal Masani/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Kim/LON/ECT@ECT, Harry Arora/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Seyfried/LON/ECT@ECT, Wade 
Doshier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EnronOnline Phase 2 Meeting  

We are planning to hold a meeting to kick off  the Phase 2 project of 
EnronOnline on 3rd March in Houston.  This meeting will focus on the new look 
for the site and content to be added based on our own thoughts and the 
feedback from customers and our own trading desks. 

A draft agenda is as follows

Place:   Doubletree Hotel
 LaSalle A 
 400 Dallas Street 
 Houston
 Texas
 
Start: 10:00 - 12:00

Presentations will include:

1.  Phase 1.1+  Changes to the current system based on trader and customer 
feedback and issues.
2. Phase 2
 (i)  Technical
 (ii)  Content & Community 

Look forward to seeing you.  Please reply to Lydia Cannon as to your 
attendance.

Louise