Subject: Re: FERC EOL Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Dave and looks good.  Comments:

No. 5 -- Add that Enron is always the counterparty "bilateral" vs. 
"multilateral" on this platform
No. 8 -- I can't read the titile, but does this show "Phone/other" compared 
to EOL?  Can this be broken down individually for gas and for power?
No. 9 -- Can Total life to date transactions and notational value be further 
broken out to show gas and power?
No. 10 -- Blank
No. 26/27 -- Can you add a statement that Enron "typically" "usually" etc. 
shows 2 ways with a brief explanation of what that means (ie, bids and 
offers).  Also, can these slides be broken down to show gas and power 
individually within the total?
Can you add a slide that discusses the limits on our EOL trading, such as 
Enron position limits set by board of directors, credit limits, trading 
limits and that trades down via conventional methods are included in these 
limits?
Can you add a slide that lists other platforms -- for example, Dynegy, 
TrueQuote, HoustonStreet, ICE, etc. with a statement as to what they are 
(bilateral, multilateral) and who the owners are?

Maggie--Linda Lawrence is putting together slides that shows Enron gas and 
power volume comparisions to total market.  Can you add a several slides on 
why tighter spreads and liquidity and a well functioning market are 
beneficial for consumers.

Any other comments?  Thanks to all.

From: David Forster/ENRON@enronXgate on 06/06/2001 11:34 AM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: FERC Presentation

Here is a copy of the presentation.

Please note that the two slides at the end are not intended to be used unless 
needed to address a specific question.

Dave