Subject: RE: PLEASE READ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

Here at Enron Global E&P I have polled my CEO, Jeff Sherrick, and my
CFO/CAO, Howard Selzer, and neither they nor I have anything to report.

Am I supposed to poll everyone in the business unit -- 50 people in Houston
and 250 overseas?

Stephen.

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   Enron Announcements/Corp/Enron@ENRON
             
[mailto:[email-masked]]

              On Behalf Of Mark Taylor (Vice President and General Counsel)
             @ENRON
   Sent:   Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:43 PM
   To:     NYMEX Hedge Exemption List@ENRON
   Subject:  PLEASE READ

   To:                                        Department:    ENA Legal

   From:        Mark Taylor                        Date:     May 11, 2001
           Vice President and General Counsel

   Subject:     Enron North America Corp. NYMEX Hedge Exemption
   Applications

   We  are  in  the  process  of  preparing applications for position limit
   exemptions  for  ENA's  NYMEX energy commodities futures trading.  These
   applications require that ENA represent whether its officers, employees,
   owners,  or agents have a power of attorney, control or have a financial
   interest  in any related commodity future(s) account either individually
   or acting with another person pursuant to express or implied agreement.

   Please   direct   any   responses  to  my  paralegal,  Tana  Jones,  via
   intercompany  email or call her at (713) 853-3399 by the end of business
   on  June  15,  2001 if you have any power of attorney, control or have a
   financial  interest  in any commodity futures account (other than an ENA
   or other trading affiliate account).

   IF  YOU  DO  NOT  HAVE  A  COMMODITY FUTURES ACCOUNT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO
   RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST.