Subject: ISDA Cross-Agreement Bridge
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

TO:  Master Agreement Structural Issues Working Group

Please find attached a revised draft of the Bridge (both clean and marked
up).  I am also attaching a copy, for information, of a memorandum to ISDA's
Energy and Developing Products Committee, which is meeting tomorrow, and a
copy of a slide presentation that I will be using at that meeting.

I encourage you to review the revised draft of the Bridge, and to provide me
(and my permanent successor at ISDA, Peter Werner ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> )), with any comments as soon as may be
convenient.

Kind regards,

John.

 <<Cross-Agreement bridge3.doc>>  <<Cross-Agreement bridge4.doc>>
<<Cross-Agreement Bridge memo.doc>>  <<ISDA Bridge Presentation.ppt>>

John Berry
International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
One New Change, London, EC4M 9QQ
Tel: +44 20 7330 3550
Fax: +44 20 7330 3555
e-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.isda.org

 - Cross-Agreement bridge3.doc
 - Cross-Agreement bridge4.doc
 - Cross-Agreement Bridge memo.doc
 - ISDA Bridge Presentation.ppt