Subject: Mid Year 2001 Performance Evaluation Process
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Mid Year 2001 Performance Management process began May 7.   It is 
important you access the Performance Evaluation Process (PEP) system 
(http://pep.enron.com) to approve your Assistant's list of suggested 
reviewers.  The list of suggested reviewers should include all of the 
Assistant's assignments, and possibly 2 of her peers or 2 reviewers from 
outside our department (people they work with, not personal friends).  She 
should also complete the self-evaluation form (even if she is a new hire).  
Each employee can select up to a maximum of 7 reviewers, and they have an 
opportunity to submit a list of up to 5 accomplishments on the 
self-evaluation form.  In my role as Administrative Coordinator, I will be 
completing an evaluation form for all Assistants so it is not necessary for 
them to include me in the list of suggested reviewers.   

As the immediate supervisor it is important you gather data, summarize it, 
and provide written feedback on your Assistant to your group's OGC 
representative.  All feedback must be completed by May 25.  

Help Desk representatives are available to answer questions and provide 
technical support throughout the process.  You can reach the PEP Help Desk at:

Houston: 713.853.4777, Option 4 or email:  [email-masked]

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Janette Elbertson
Enron Wholesale Services
Legal Department - EB3326
Telephone:  (713) 853-7906
Fax:  (713) 646-2600
[email-masked]