Subject: RE: Credit Matters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 06:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary,

1. I will reinforce the importance of using the database to all of our 
analysts.  Do you  a means of monitoring usage? If so, I can determine who is 
using it and who is not.

2. Goes without saying. I will reinforce the necessity of accuracy to the 
group.

3.  If an outstanding gty exists, I will ask that my group note it on the 
credit worksheet.  If it is a financial gty, I would expect you all would 
already have a copy in your files so  I do not think you need another copy.  
The absence of any notation on the worksheet should suffice as no prior gty 
exists covering financial trades.

Thanks,
Tanya

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Cook, Mary  
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 1:36 PM
To: Rohauer, Tanya
Cc: Taylor, Mark
Subject: Credit Matters

At our regular paralegal lunch, the paralegals and I discussed a few ongoing 
matters related to our coordination with credit.  Your assistance in relaying 
these requests to your group is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Call if you 
want to discuss.

1.  Credit needs to use Lotus Notes Financial Database for reference (as well 
as any critical input).  I might suggest that your floor computer helper set 
up the computers to automatically open the database each morning via shortcut.

2.  Credit needs to doublecheck worksheet information, especially when a 
worksheet is being done on the basis of an overwrite of a different worksheet.

3.  As part of credit worksheet preparation, can credit check the credit 
system to determine whether there are any applicable outstanding outgoing or 
incoming guaranties?  If so, provide us copies.  If not, state on worksheet 
"no prior gty."  

Cordially,
Mary Cook
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]