Subject: Approved reference credits for Credit derivatives trading
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark/Bryan,

I've attached a file for your use in preparing for the launch of credit 
derivatives on EnronOnline next week. It is substantially the same list that 
was sent earlier for the launch of the EnronCredit.com site, minus the 
companies which have already been discussed and removed. It also includes 
those we have approved from a credit standpoint the last few days, namely 
British Airways plc and National Westminster Bank plc. 

I am copying our legal staff on both sides of the pond to ensure we are all 
comfortable with these entities as reference credits for Online. Please 
respond if there are objections to any name listed so that RAC-Credit can 
maintain a comprehensive list of those fully approved by both credit and 
legal. In addition, let me know if there are counterparties who you believe 
have been approved as reference credits and are not on this list

Best regards,

Debbie