Subject: EOL Applications
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:51:00 -0800 (PST)

In case you are not already aware, please be advised of the message contained 
in the 2nd e-mail below (sent by  Sheri Thomas). 

 Because your role is often called upon to act as "approvers" of new product 
types, please note that there is a curfew on the allowed hours for being in 
the Product Manager section of EnronOnline.  Please be sure to avoid 
accessing Product Manager between 7:30 am and 10:00 am.   

Thanks -
Rob 
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert B Cass/HOU/ECT on 03/05/2001 01:23 
PM ---------------------------

From:  Sheri Thomas                                                           
  03/05/2001 02:25 PM	

	                           

To: Product Control - Houston
cc:  
Subject: EOL Applications

fyi - this was sent out last week to the back office.
Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 03/05/2001 02:23 
PM ---------------------------

From:  Sheri Thomas                                                           
  02/28/2001 02:10 PM	

	                           

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Beth 
Apollo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EOL Applications

Due to the significant amount of activity on EnronOnline, and the large 
number of users logged into the system during peak trading hours, please 
inform your respective teams that they should not use the EnronOnline 
applications (Reports, Product Manger, Profile Manager, and Data Manager) 
between the hours of 7:30am and 10:00am.  Only those actions that are 
absolutely critical should be performed (i.e. credit headroom adjustments, 
etc.).  

The IT group is reviewing the database in an attempt to make our queries more 
efficient, but until further notice, these guidelines should be followed.

Please call me if you have any questions.
Thanks-
Sheri