Subject: Reuters Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Karen -

At the request of Dave Samuels, I am forwarding to you a copy of the 
Specialist Data Agreement previously presented to Enron.  The attached 
document is marked to reflect Enron's comments.

Simultaneously with the distribution of this agreement to Reuters, I am also 
distributing this internally for business group review.  Therefore, I must 
reserve the right to make further comments if deemed necessary.

This agreement should be used as the basis for our discussions tomorrow.  In 
the event you should have any questions or need anything further, please call 
me at the below number or forward an electronic message.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]