Subject: Credit derivatives products - guest access
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:54:00 -0800 (PST)

We may not give guest access to see credit derivatives products to any 
customer without approval from legal. 

I will send lists of customers for whom I have received the approval in 
advance - if any request for guest access specifically to see credit 
derivatives is received, please chack with:

US  Mark Taylor
Europe Edmund Cooper. 

Please note that the Credit derivatives guest customer currently set up is 
for internal users. 

NO CREDIT DERIVATIVES PROFILES OF ANY SORT MAY BE ISSUED TO CUSTOMERS FROM 
THE  FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS:

CANADA
FRANCE
SPAIN
ITALY
IRELAND
NETHERLANDS

rgds

M

ps - Mark/ Edmund, 

pse let me know if you have alternates.