Subject: Re: Weather Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Thor,

We are trying to globalise the GTC's so that a customer could transact on a 
particular weather product up to 24 hours per day and do so on similar terms 
and conditions, even if the product is being passed from one Enron office to 
another during the day.

I have learned today that the legal resource we need to work on this will not 
be available until the first or second week of January, behind another 
weather project which is currently consuming their attention. We are trying 
to identify another resource which may be able to help (we need to coordinate 
legal response from each of the Enron offices), but so far, no luck.

I had hoped we would be able to resolve this sooner, so that you would not 
have your customers accept a new GTC, and then have to accept it again in 
short order if we apply changes to the GTC in order to "globalise" it.

If you want to proceed now with the current GTC, we can certainly do that. If 
you would prefer to wait for a globalised GTC, we can do that too - it's your 
call.

Please advise how you would like to proceed.

Dave

Thor Lien@ECT
12/20/2000 01:20 AM
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Arfan 
Aziz/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Weather Contract

Can everyone please respond to the GTC for Weather, because we need it ASAP 
to get our products set up for next year

Thanks

Thor Lien

---------------------- Forwarded by Thor Lien/OSL/ECT on 20/12/2000 07:17 
---------------------------
   Arfan Aziz                20/12/2000 07:07

To: Thor Lien/OSL/ECT@ECT
cc: Bjarne Schieldrop/OSL/ECT@ECT, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Weather Contract  

Thor

Justin sent the GTCs to Mark Taylor (Houston) and David Minns (Sydney) and he 
has had no response.  Amita is going to follow up with Dave Forster to find 
out why we have to wait so long as he was the person who told Amita to get 
the GTCs globalised in the first place.

Regards

Arfan

Thor Lien
20/12/2000 06:44
To: Arfan Aziz/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Bjarne Schieldrop/OSL/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Weather Contract

Afran

Who is sitting on the GTC now since we can't go ahead ?

Thor