Subject: ETA requested Revisions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:51:00 -0800 (PST)

hi mark - i'm a gas trader on the west desk and one of my customers had some 
issues with our electronic trading agreement.  the company is Arco Products, 
adn their comments are on the attached file.  could you take a look at this 
and give me an update.  thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tori Kuykendall/HOU/ECT on 03/09/2000 
03:47 PM ---------------------------

"David K. Dyck" <[email-masked]> on 03/07/2000 03:49:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: "James Wong" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: ETA requested Revisions

Torrey, as promised I have attached ARCO's suggested revisions to the Enron
online trading agreement. I look forward to working toward a mutually
satisfactory agreement in this new and thorny area of e-commerce contracting.

Dave

(See attached file: ETA_revision0307.doc)

 - ETA_revision0307.doc