Subject: Re: Australian Legal Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:31:00 -0800 (PST)

1 - need version control details (and obviously lose the appendix and other 
inappropriate headings).

2 - PA has contact details appended which will take it beyond the standard 1 
page that has been a requirement to date. (Or the formatting will be 
strange). 

3 - I have this copy of GTC which includes the collateral clause - though no 
GST. 

As per my note ysterday, I will be loading latest versions to allow product 
set up etc. to go ahead. 

M

David Forster
03/09/2000 11:10 PM
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark Dilworth/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Australian Legal Documents

Attached are copies of the ETA, PA and GTC which were attached to David 
Minns' email of Feb. 28.

David: Please let me know if this date (and therefore these copies) represent 
your final drafts.

Mark: Please let me know if you have any comments on the attached, or if you 
are happy to approve them as is.

I note that the GTC still needs a GST clause.

Thanks,

Dave