Subject: Re: Australian Legal Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Just few comments

2.We decided to require Conterparties to provide address details in the PA

3. We can delete the GST clause. The collateral clause is only for certain 
counterparties

In the second paragragh there is a reference to "paragraphs 2.1 to 2.6". If 
the GST and the collateral clause are deleted this should be "2.1 to 2.4" or 
"2.1 to 2.5" with the collateral clause.  

Mark Dilworth@ECT
03/10/2000 08:31 PM
To: David Forster/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Australian Legal Documents  

1 - need version control details (and obviously lose the appendix and other 
inappropriate headings).

2 - PA has contact details appended which will take it beyond the standard 1 
page that has been a requirement to date. (Or the formatting will be 
strange). 

3 - I have this copy of GTC which includes the collateral clause - though no 
GST. 

As per my note ysterday, I will be loading latest versions to allow product 
set up etc. to go ahead. 

M

David Forster
03/09/2000 11:10 PM
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark Dilworth/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Australian Legal Documents

Attached are copies of the ETA, PA and GTC which were attached to David 
Minns' email of Feb. 28.

David: Please let me know if this date (and therefore these copies) represent 
your final drafts.

Mark: Please let me know if you have any comments on the attached, or if you 
are happy to approve them as is.

I note that the GTC still needs a GST clause.

Thanks,

Dave