Subject: ENA Legal Online Trading Database
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I have developed a database in which I keep track of the counterparties Legal 
has approved, any supporting rationale for approval of each counterparty (I 
'm giving away my secret that I just don't approve them on on pure whim!) and 
the products such counterparties are approved to trade.  Additionally, at the 
bottom of each entry there is a listing of any amendment to the Password 
Application, ETA , GTC, or any other online documentation.

The information for the financial products is pretty accurate (I may have 
missed an entry here or there in trying to enter 6 months of memos and excel 
spreadsheets.  If I have missed a counterparty let me know).  The information 
for Power has been updated only since this database was in production, about 
6-7 weeks ago.  I am going to have to go back and input the power data from 
the original approval lists.

As for gas trading and emerging products, we have never yet had a 
counterparty that we have had an issue with, so no information has been 
entered for those products. You should count them as being approved for 
everything.  Eventually, if we continue not to use those dropdowns, I will 
delete them.

I don't know if you will find this information helpful or not, take a look 
and I will be glad to hear any input.  Obviously, we are all working out the 
kinks and finding out what is useful and what is not useful as we go along, 
so this database may evolve over time.

The only people who should have change access are the Legal team (Mike 
Neves:  Mark Taylor, Carol St Clair, Leslie Hansen, Marie Heard and myself).  
Let me know if you have change access by mistake.

On a closing note, please try to keep the information in the database 
confidential to the group we have granted view access to. Do not forward this 
email on to anyone as it will grant access without my approval.  Much 
thanks!