Subject: Re: Australian Approvals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:28:00 -0800 (PST)

1.  Per my discussion last week with David Minns, I sent him a spreadsheet so 
he could scroll across the product list and see the full range of products 
EnronOnline offers so he could determine whether an Australian based 
counterparty will have any legal problems entering into any of the 
EnronOnline products.  It was my understanding that he had not seen a 
comprehensive list off all the products we offer.

2.  However, on a going forward basis, David Minns or someone in Legal will 
need to see the daily spreadsheets reflecting any new Australian based 
counterparties because every new counterparty requesting a password needs a 
Credit and a Legal signoff for trading every products we offer, whether 
physical, financial, power, gas, liquids, weather, p&p, US, European or other 
country based product, etc..  Houston Legal does it every day for every new 
Houston Credit based counterparty, London Legal does it every day for every 
new London Credit based counterparty and Australian Legal will need to do the 
same.  If some other system will be in place in Australia, David Minns will 
need to discuss that with Mark Taylor and David Forster.