Subject: Australia completes first trade
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:50:00 -0800 (PST)

All,

We'd also like to thank everyone for their assistance in making the 
implementation of EOL in Australia smooth.

EOL has been well received locally with another 2 trades being completed this 
morning.

Regards
Paul Smith

---------------------- Forwarded by Paul Smith/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
21/03/2000 09:58 ---------------------------

David Forster@ECT
21/03/2000 00:54
To: Paul Smith/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Arfan Aziz/LON/ECT@ECT, 
David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elliott 
Katz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Allan 
Ford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark Dilworth/LON/ECT@ECT, Jay 
Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Product Control - Houston, 
Product Control - London, EOL Call Center, Dave Samuels/LON/ECT@ECT, Bob 
Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mario Parra 
Cardoso/Corp/Enron@Enron, James Bruce/LON/ECT@ECT, Awais Omar/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Marcello Romano/LON/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Australia completes first trade

As you may already know, Australia completed their first EnronOnline 
transaction, for Australian Power  (May 00 Vic Peak) on Monday at appox. noon 
Australia time.

I'd like to thank everyone who worked hard to ensure a successful and smooth 
launch of EnronOnline in Australia.

Dave