Subject: EnronOnline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark, we intend to launch EOL both in Brazil and Argentina by July 1st.

Please start the process for the PA, ETA and GTC. The products are 
Argentinean Power, Argentinean Gas and Brazilian Power.

We understand that Argentina is ready with the OTC contracts while Brazil is 
not at that stage yet.

Did you have the opportunity of taking a look at the EOL Japan issues? 

Thanks,

Mario Parra Cardoso
x5 8074 

---------------------- Forwarded by Mario Parra Cardoso/Corp/Enron on 
04/07/2000 03:32 PM ---------------------------

Mario Parra Cardoso
03/31/2000 02:24 PM
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Forster/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EnronOnline Japan

Mark,

We identified some matters (listed below) related to EnronOnline launch in 
Japan. Please advise.

Are there issues to be addressed on:
  - the compliance with local corporate requirements to trade the products 
currently available in EOL?
  - the determination of issues surrounding electronic trading 
(enforceability)?
  - unanticipated regulatory impacts (both local and international trading)?
  - the registration of internet domain names in the local jurisdiction?
  - the compliance with local documentation requirements?
  - the compliance with local Trade Practices Act?

Thanks in advance,

Mario Parra Cardoso
EnronOnline
5 8074