Subject: Re: Bridgeline, LP--Hedging Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

If you will provide me with a copy of Enron's documents which establish its 
hedging policy, I will be happy to get such a policy before the managing 
partners of Bridgeline.  bng

   

	From:  Jordan Mintz                           03/24/2000 05:47 PM

To: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephen H Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Bridgeline, LP--Hedging Policy

In light of the aggregation of our and Texaco's Lousiana pipeline assets, it 
would appear necessary (from a tax perspective, as well as for--perhaps-- 
risk managment purposes) for us to adopt a hedging policy so as to ensure we 
get proper tax characterization for our taxable income and losses associated 
with such JV.

I would appreciate your thoughts regarding this point and your suggestions in 
our going forward to implement  this program/ policy.

Jordan