Subject: Reminder: Executive Impact & Influence Summary Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone.  This is a reminder that the published cutoff for you to
submit your Self assessment (if you haven't done so already), and for your
selected team of raters to return their survey score sheets is this
Wednesday, April 19.

In order to receive a Summary Report, feedback must be collected from at
least 3 Direct Reports or 3 Peers, or 3 in a combination of the two
perspectives.  It is equally important to obtain your Manager's feedback, as
well as for you to provide a Self assessment.  If your Manager submits
his/her feedback, but you do not have a sufficient number of Direct Report
and/or Peer responses, you will only receive a report with your Manager's
responses.

You may wish to send a reminder to your raters of the upcoming published
cutoff (April 19).

If you have any questions, please call me.

Christi L. Smith
Keilty, Goldsmith & Company
858/450-2554