Subject: Re: Metal Exchange GTCs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is the first time I've seen these. Could you call me to discuss on 
Monday to get the background on these documents?

I'll be out tomorrow, but back in on Monday a.m.

Also, Mark and I visited yesterday about the legal checklist you sent to us 
and we have a few additional points to add. We will get you our list early 
next week if that's ok.

Alan

Darren Maloney@ENRON
04/20/2000 02:10 PM
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jay Fitzgerald/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce Garner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Raul 
Rizo-Patron/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Seigal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Valter 
Stoiani/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ted Noble/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gauri Sohoni 
Khokha/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jens Gobel/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Metal Exchange GTCs

Gentlemen,

I have attached the GTC and other legal info given on e-steel, MetalSite and 
Aluminum.com.
Just in case you haven't had a chance to look........