Subject: FINAL Reminder: Executive Impact & Influence Summary Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again.  We are now passed the published cutoff to complete feedback,
but have extended the deadline until this Thursday, April 27.  This is one
last reminder for you to submit your Self assessment and/or for your
selected team of raters to return their survey score sheets.

The Summary Reports are shipping out early next week.  In order for any
additional data to be included in your report, FSD, our processing partner,
must receive those surveys by Thursday.

A Summary Report requires feedback from at least 3 Direct Reports or 3
Peers, or 3 in a combination of the two perspectives.  It is equally
important to obtain your Manager's feedback, as well as for you to provide a
Self assessment.  If your Manager submits his/her feedback, but you do not
have a sufficient number of Direct Report and/or Peer responses, you will
only receive a report with your Manager's responses.

You may wish to send one final reminder to your raters that their data must
be received by April 27.

If you have any questions, please call me.

Christi L. Smith
Keilty, Goldsmith & Company
858/450-2554