Subject: Re: EnronOnline ETA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are revised versions of the GTC's (both a clean version and a 
version marked to show changes since last Friday's draft).  I will forward my 
comments in respect of the long definition tomorrow - as I would like to make 
my comments after speaking with Jay Hawthorn.  Please do not hesitate to 
contact me should you have any questions or comments with regard to this 
document.  Please note that I haven't yet heard anything from Dorn Hetzel - 
in the event that I do, I will revise and try and turn the document tomorrow 
afternoon.

Cynthia

	Leonardo Pacheco@ENRON
	04/25/00 06:42 PM
		 
		 To: Cynthia Harkness/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EnronOnline ETA

Attached please find ETA