Subject: Visit with Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is an email message I received from Dan Fournier of the Blake 
Cassels firm in Calgary.  As the Blake firm has represented Enron on a number 
of Canadian matters Dan is interested in coming to Houston to meet with 
certain members of our department.  I will advise to Dan that a visit during 
March or April would be welcomed (other than during the Enron legal 
conference or spring break).  If anyone has a particular aversion to meeting 
with the Blakes representatives please let me know otherwise I will contact 
you to set up meeting or lunch.

CJG
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Gaffney/HOU/ECT on 02/01/2000 01:41 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "DAN FOURNIER" <[email-masked]>                           
01/31/2000 10:25 AM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
Chris Gaffney/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Visit with Enron

Morning Chris, I hope you had a good holiday break for you and family. To 
follow up on our discussion, could you let me know what may make sense to you 
on a visit by Blakes to Houston. I would propose to bring a number of 
corporate partners with me. We would also visit other clients in the area as 
well as lawyers in some of the major firms. Regards, Dan.