Subject: Re: On-line GTC's for Enron Clean Fuels Company (ECFC)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark - 

Mike Robison and I have finalized the form of GTC's for ECFC and are 
forwarding them to you for further distribution.  Thanks.

John - 

The only modifications to ECFC's online GTC's are as follows:

Contract Formation In order to maintain consistency with the other product 
lines online GTCs, we've modified this section to reflect the same 
introduction as reflected in ELFI, EGLI, ERAC and EPC.

Damages and Limitation We've added a 2 line bilateral provision regarding 
payment.

Financial Information We've added the two paragraphs re credit provisions as 
reflected in the confirmations.

Compliance with U.S. Laws We've added the buyer/seller trade sanctions as 
reflected in the confirmations.

Law and Jurisdiction We replaced this section in its entirety with the new 
policy in effect as of June 1998.

Appendix II We've added the Marine Provisions Addendum.

Appendix III We've added the Transportation Addendum.

Thanks.
Nony Flores
Ext. 37541

Dale Neuner on 01/12/2000 05:24:45 PM
To: Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked], Bob Shults/HOU/ECT, Steven M Elliott/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: On-line GTC's for Enron Petrochemicals Company (EPC)  

Mark -

Although these products were not on the release list for the Jan 5 release, 
we have been actively pursuing their completion and posting to EOL. Since our 
reviews of the products are complete, the Petrochems guys are extremely eager 
to have their products posted. Please offer your approval of the attached 
ASAP so I can get this and the product onto EOL.

Nony -

We were expecting delivery of the Methanol GTC today. Please be aware that 
the uploading of GTC's can sometimes be laborious, and since the Petrochem 
guys are eager to get this out, time is of the essence. Please let me know 
when you can expect delivery of the Methanol GTC to Mark Taylor.

Dale

Nony Flores
01/11/2000 06:09 PM
To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice R 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Steven M Elliott/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: On-line GTC's for Enron Petrochemicals Company (EPC)

Mark - 

Last week Dale Neuner was requested to add four new commodities to on-line 
trading and Mike Robison and Steve Elliott have reviewed and approved the 
long descriptions for benzene, mixed xylene, toluene and methanol.   We have 
also finalized the form of GTC's for EPC (who trades benzene, xylene and 
toluene) and are forwarding them to you for further distribution.

Note:  GTC's for Enron Clean Fuels Company (who trades methanol) will follow 
on Wednesday.

Thanks.
Nony Flores
Ext. 3-7541