Subject: AUS and JPN Weather Product Long Descriptions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are the suggested Product Type Descriptions for Australian an Japan 
Weather. I have included the current Product Type Description below for your 
comparison to what the desk is suggesting.

A Weather (Cooling Degree Day) Financial Swap Transaction with Enron 
Australia Finance Pty Limited, under which the Seller is obliged to pay the 
Payment 
Amount to the Buyer where the Floating Amount is above the Strike Amount, or 
where the Buyer is obliged to pay the Payment Amount to the Seller where the 
Floating Amount is below the Strike Amount.  The Strike Amount is the amount 
in Cooling Degree Days submitted in the "price" field by Counterparty via the 
website. The Notional Amount is the product of the quantity submitted by 
Counterparty via the website and the Pay Unit. The Payment Amount is the 
product of 
(i) the Notional Amount and (ii) the absolute value of the difference between 
the Floating Amount and the Strike Amount.

Dale

---------------------- Forwarded by Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT on 06/13/2000 08:02 
AM ---------------------------

Justin Timothy@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
06/12/2000 10:27 PM
To: Mario Parra Cardoso@Enron, Dale Neuner@ECT
cc: Paul Smith/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: EOL Test Update

Mario/Dale,

Would you please update the EOL Test Environment with the following 
Australian Weather Long Form Descriptions. Please note the Japanese Long 
Forms are not final yet, and some fields may change prior to the transfer to 
production. The Australian GTC's are with Houston Legal at present, and the 
Japanese GTC will be finished in the next 2 days.

Regards,

Justin