Subject: Re: Conf. call - Enron Online Follow up
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry....

We had a problem with AT&T.

The conf. call is going to  start at 02:30 PM Houston time :

Dial in numbers :
Toll free   877-540-9892
Intl access  734-414-0270

Host code : 830-195 ( for Remi Collonges use only!)
Participant code: 768-138

Lynn Aven
06/26/2000 05:07 PM
To: Samira Ravagnani/SA/Enron@Enron, Remi Collonges/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Conf. call - Enron Online Follow up  

I just tried to get into the conference call.  They tell me that the call was 
set up for JULY 26.  Please advise when the new access numbers are available.

Regards

Lynn

Samira Ravagnani
06/21/2000 11:57 AM
To: Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron, Remi Collonges/SA/Enron@Enron, Ricardo 
Lisboa/SA/Enron@Enron, David M Rosenberg/SA/Enron@Enron, Steve 
Nagy/SA/Enron@Enron, Julie Ramos/SA/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Guerriero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Andrea Bertone/SA/Enron@Enron, 
David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Denise M Macedo/SA/Enron@Enron, Mario Parra 
Cardoso/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], Ricardo 
Lisboa/SA/Enron@Enron, Jose Bestard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Luiz 
Maurer/SA/Enron@Enron, Don Black/SA/Enron@Enron, Rod Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynn Aven/NA/Enron@Enron, Patrick 
Hansen/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Edineth R Santos/SA/Enron@Enron, Francy Botaro/SA/Enron@Enron, Renata 
Teke/SA/Enron@Enron, Fabiana Lopes/SA/Enron@Enron, Gisele S 
Braz/SA/Enron@Enron, Joyce Teixeira/SA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Conf. call - Enron Online Follow up

Please plan on attending the above conf. call sheduled as follow :

Date  : June 26th, Monday

Time  :  02:00 PM Houston time  / 04:00 PM S?o Paulo time

Dial in numbers :
Toll free   877-322-9654
Intl access   954-797-1657

Host code : 830-195 ( for Remi Collonges use only!)
Participant code: 768-138

For those in S.Paulo office, you can attend it at  4C1. 

Thx