Subject: EOL ENBANK TEXT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Just a few comments on the Text:

You may wish to specify throughout that all time references are to "GMT"
The examples given for the offline nominations procedures imply that 
nominations/re-nominations made by the customer are NOT effective until Enron 
has  responded affirmatively - this is not how the underlying GTC reads 
(under which such customer nominations/re-nominations become effective 
without subsequent Enron's "confirmation")
On the last page , I would remove the reference to a Master, since this does 
not currently apply to EnBank trades
Presumably , you are not now proceeding on the basis of a separate ATA (i.e. 
Auctions Trading Agreement governing EOL access)?

Otherwise, I am happy with the form of Text.

Justin

Haakon Olafsson
14/02/2000 09:38
To: David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jonathan 
Whitehead/LON/ECT@ECT, Marcello Romano/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: revised version  

Just a couple of changes form the version Dave sent out at the weekend.

Rgds.

Haakon

David Forster
12/02/2000 23:59
To: Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/LON/ECT@ECT, Awais Omar/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Paul Goddard/LON/ECT@ECT, Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dave Samuels/LON/ECT@ECT, Haakon Olafsson/LON/ECT@ECT, Jonathan 
Whitehead/LON/ECT@ECT, Marcello Romano/LON/ECT@ECT, Amita 
Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Bob Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Site documentation

Jay: Here is the latest site documentation and the site map. Please call me 
at any time if you have questions (cell: 713 562 8678)

Awais/Rahil/Paul: If you have any comments on the text, please let me know. 
Note that this text has been approved by legal (mostly) and we are short on 
time, so text changes will only be made for pressing reasons.

Justin/Mark/Haakon/Jonathan: Changes from last version appear redlined.

Thanks,

Dave