Subject: Re: EOL GTC's for Weather Derivatives In Australia
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

John please see attached GTCs for Australian weather. They are essentially 
the same as the example that was forwarded to B&M when they got the brief to 
advise on weather derivatives last month. 

I understand that B & M are having second thoughts on the gambling question 
and are due to come in with an advice on the point. 

There is also a question as to whether the Enron party will be Enron 
Australia Finance Pty. Ltd. or Enron Japan KK. From a tax perspective Susan 
what would you prefer? 

On a related issue what Enron company is on the Passwords Applications and 
ETAs that are being sent out? Although from a legal perspective it does not 
matter it may increase acceptance if it were Enron Japan KK.

 

From: John Viverito@ENRON on 05-07-2000 05:19 CDT
To: David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Jonathan Whitehead/AP/Enron@Enron, [email-masked] 

Subject: EOL GTC's for Weather Derivatives In Australia

David-

Please forward an electronic copy of the EOL GTC's for weather derivatives in 
Australia.  Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,

John