Subject: EOL Capacity Auction Product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI
----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 07/06/2000 01:54 PM -----

	Leonardo Pacheco@ENRON
	07/06/2000 12:45 PM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL Capacity Auction Product

David,

My name is Leonardo Pacheco and I work for EnronOnline. As you might know, 
Mario Parra left the group. As of today, I will be helping you and your team 
with the implementation of your Auction. I will review the documents and will 
send you my comments as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks!

Leonardo Pacheco
ext. 39938

David Portz@ECT
07/05/2000 01:16 PM
To: Mario Parra Cardoso@ENRON, Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Saibi/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy 
Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EOL Capacity Auction Product

Attached for review are both clean and redlined copies of the respective 
auction rules and the auction website text for the EOL Generation Capacity 
Products, following cleanup efforts to arrive at the final versions.  If 
these are acceptable, we should proceed with the programming and 
implementation.  Please respond with any further comments, or an 'okay',  at 
your earlier opportunity. Thanks.