Subject: FW: License of Data Formats
From: legal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Stockbridge, Edward T" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Stockbrid[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, July 12, 2001 12:29 AM
To:	Taylor, Mark E (Legal)
Cc:	Bhattacharya, Rasmani; Chan, Tony
Subject:	License of Data Formats

Mark:

    I apologize for not getting this to you earlier.  This is a draft of a
license under which Enron Networks could disclose its data formats.  It is
very basic, but I think covers the points that we discussed last week.

    I will be out of town on vacation, starting tomorrow.  But I have
briefed Rasmani Bhattacharya, an attorney at V&E who works with me on this
types of projects, and she can make any amendments or changes that may be
necessary.  You can reach Rasmani at 713 758-2109.

    I have left some questions in the form, which need to be addressed and
edited.  Also, we should ask Jay what we should call these formats.  I just
made up a term.  He will be able to come up with a better one, I am sure.

    Rasmani, you should have rights to this document, but if there is some
problem, just save it as a new document and go from there.  The iManage
number is 599547.  Also, please feel free to expand and clarify the
disclaimers and limits of the license.  Also, would you get with Tony Chan
and go over this draft with him.  I based this draft in large part on what
he gave me.  Thanks.

Ted Stockbridge
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
(713) 758-1032

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You

 - July 11 License Agreement for Data Formats.DOC