Subject: FW: License Agreement
From: legal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:42:30 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Stockbridge, Edward T" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Stockbrid[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Monday, August 06, 2001 4:21 PM
To:	Taylor, Mark E (Legal)
Cc:	[email-masked]'
Subject:	License Agreement

Mark and Bob:

	Attached please find the revised license agreement, together with a
redline showing the changes that were made.  Specifically I added the right
of the licensee to distribute the data formats to facilitate communication
with the licensee.  And I removed bracketed questions and language.

	If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please
let me know.

Ted Stockbridge
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
(713) 758-1032
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You
 <<Final License Agreement for Data Formats.DOC>>   <<Redline.rtf>>

 - Final License Agreement for Data Formats.DOC 
 - Redline.rtf