Subject: FW: Ring Trades
From: legal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:48:16 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Bruning, Dianne" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, November 01, 2001 1:30 PM
To:	Taylor, Mark E (Legal)
Cc:	DeVeny, David
Subject:	FW: Ring Trades

Dear Mark,

I received your voicemail and apologize for the delay in responding to you.
I have reviewed the language proposed below and we agree that we are willing
to include this language in the confirmations with respect to the off market
trades in question.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any further
information from me.

Best regards,

Di Bruning
Legal Counsel
Commodity Derivatives Group
Bank of Montreal

-----Original Message-----
From: DeVeny, David
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 4:16 PM
To: Bruning, Dianne; Whitmore, James B.
Cc: Moore, Robert B., Jr.
Subject: FW: Ring Trades

Dianne:

How should I reply to this message.

Thanks,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Storey, Geoff [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:47 PM
To: DeVeny, David
Subject: Ring Trades

David,

Thanks for your patience. We are working hard on getting Coral and BP
North America on board with the ring trades.

I have another counterparty that may want to ring out some ATM Chicago
basis. Let me know about that.

I have also enclosed the language that would tie all these trades
together.

Thanks,

Geof Storey
713-853-7058

Each of the parties to this Agreement recognizes and acknowledges that
the parties are acting and agreeing to perform their obligations
hereunder in reliance upon (i) the timely execution and delivery by
[legal name of other counterparty] ("Third Party") and Party A of a
transaction in substantially the form attached hereto as Exhibit A
("Third Party Transaction A") and would not otherwise agree to execute,
deliver and perform under this Agreement if Third Party and Party A were
not contemporaneously executing and delivering Third Party Transaction A
and (ii) the timely execution and delivery by Third Party and Party B of
a transaction in substantially the form attached hereto as Exhibit B
("Third party Transaction B") and would not otherwise agree to execute,
deliver and perform under this Agreement if Third Party and Party B were
not contemporaneously executing and delivering Third party Transaction
B. The effectiveness of this Agreement shall be subject to the condition
that contemporaneously with the execution and delivery of this Agreement
Party A and Third Party execute and deliver Third Party Transaction A
and Party B and Third Party execute and deliver Third Party Transaction
B.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

<FONT SIZE = 1>****************************************************************************
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.</FONT>