Subject: FW: Agreement relating to Employees
From: legal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:32:01 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, November 05, 2001 3:26 PM
To:	Taylor, Mark E (Legal)
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Agreement relating to Employees

Attached please find the Employee Access Agreement and Wavier.  Please
forward this Agreement to Michelle.

Thanks,
Trish.

**********NOTE**********
The information contained in this email message is intended only
for use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone (214-746-7700), and destroy the original
message. Thank you.

(Employee Access Agreement and Waiver) (See attached file: 5zqb01!.DOC)
 - 5zqb01!.DOC