Subject: RE: EIN Numbers
From: legal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:13:54 -0800 (PST)

Yes, we might as well get one.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Korkmas, Deb  
Sent:	Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:49 PM
To:	Taylor, Mark E (Legal); Whiting, Greg
Subject:	FW: EIN Numbers

Mark, it looks like we will need a separate Tax id number for ERMT LLC per Stuart.  Do you agree?  Please advise.  Thanks, Deb

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:36 PM
To:	Korkmas, Deb
Cc:	Taylor, Mark E (Legal); [email-masked]
Subject:	RE: EIN Numbers

Please check with Mark Taylor or the tax guys, but if at all possible we
would like to have a separate EIN for the LLC - don't know if you always
have the same EIN as parent in LLC, but in our instance, the LLC is now
98.04% owned by RMT, and 1.96% owned by ENA.  We need to keep this entity
separate from its parent entities to the extent possible.

[email-masked] on 11/08/2001 03:30:18 PM
cc:
Subject:  RE: EIN Numbers

The EIN for ERMT LLC will be 76-0539176 which is the same as its parent
company, Risk Management & Trading Corp.  Deb

Deb Korkmas
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, ECN 3834A
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  713-853-5448
Fax:  713-646-3393

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   [email-masked]@ENRON
   Sent:   Thursday, November 08, 2001 11:38 AM
   To:     Korkmas, Deb
   Cc:     [email-masked]; [email-masked]
   Subject:  EIN Numbers

   Deb - do you know if we have obtained EIN numbers for both ERMT LLC and
   ERMT Corp.?  I assume since we got a bank account we have one for Corp.,
   but didn't know about LLC.  I also assume that the Canadian counsel have
   received the proper tax ID or other info for ERMT Canada Corp.  Also,
   fyi,
   we will be changing the names of the US entities today to "NETCO
   Holdings
   LLC" and "The New Energy Trading Company".  I will check with Mark
   Taylor
   on the Canadian name change.  Thanks.

   **********NOTE**********
   The information contained in this email message is intended only
   for use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader
   of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
   agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
   are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
   copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
   have received this communication in error, please immediately
   notify us by telephone (214-746-7700), and destroy the original
   message. Thank you.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************