Subject: Master Netting Agreement between Enron North America (ENA) and So CalGas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janie, per our telephone discussion this morning, attached is the file 
containing the above-referenced agreement.? Please review, and if it meets 
with ENA's approval, please mail two partially signed agreements to my 
attention for SoCalGas' completion.? If by chance there are changes to the 
agreement's notices section, please let me know, and I will send you a 
revised agreement.

If you have any questions, please give me a call. 

Thanks for your prompt attention. 

 <<ENAMstrNetngAgrmt.PDF>> 

Angie Garfio Ishikawa 
Southern California Gas Company 
Gas Acquisition 
Tel. No. (213) 244-3862 
Fax No. (213) 244-8285 
[email-masked] 

 - ENAMstrNetngAgrmt.PDF