Subject: Tahoe baby!
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:30:00 -0800 (PST)

All right ladies and gentlemen - here's the skinny on Tahoe... to refresh
your memory for those of you who went last year, we stayed in Tahoe City,
skiing Squaw and Alpine Meadows.  This year to add a little variety I was
thinking South Lake Tahoe, which is closer to Heavenly and Kirkwood and
includes more of a night life, such as casinos for those of us who are
gambling challenged...  So here are the details:

Dates:
The 2nd weekend of March, 3/8-3/10 appears to work best for everyone
(especially after enough whining by Reagan).

Accommodations:
There are a couple of 3-bdrm. condos next door to each other at the Tahoe
Keys for $300/night, sleeping 8-10 people each...  You can do the math, but
it will probably come out to about $35/person/night, give or take...  Most
of these places have a 3-night minimum, so if everyone can get away Thurs.
after work, we could plan on at least staying Thurs-Sat. nights and skiing
Fri, Sat., & possibly Sunday.

Transportation:
They have round trip shuttles from Reno to SLT for about $70 or $75, or we
could rent one or two SUVs or vans at the airport - I'll leave that up to
yall as I'll be cruising in from my crib Sac-town...  Check into flights
from your respective cities, but I believe SW has $99 each way from
Austin...

So that we can go ahead and book these condos, we need to get confirmations
from everyone interested in going as soon as possible - also let me know if
you can make it up Thurs. nite...

Peace,
Chris

Christopher Lewis
Accenture, Austin
Suite 300 - 1501 South Mopac Expressway -  Austin, TX 78746
Phone:  (512) 732-5617 || Octel:  472/5617
email:  [email-masked]

            "Sean O'Connell"
            <[email-masked]        To:     Christopher Lewis/Internal/Accenture@Accenture
            m>                             cc:
                                           Subject:     Re: SKI TRIP!!!!
            01/23/2002 11:07 AM

Chris, it looks like Smokey and Durkee can get off
work the weekend of the 8th and 9th after all.  That
would actually be a better week for mr 5too because I
wouldn't have to miss any school.  Let me know how
many people you have interested so I can make
arrange,ments.
Aloha, Sean

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.