Subject: NYS Reliability Council Executive Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], mmag
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:38:17 -0800 (PST)

The Executive Committee of the New York State Reliability Council ("NYSRC")
is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the ability to
review and submit comments on proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules, in
accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 1.  Attached below and soon to be posted
on the NYSRC web site at "www.nysrc.org" on the "Reliability Rule
Revisions" web page, is the following proposed NYSRC Reliability Rule
(attached in pdf format):

1.   RR02-01  Loss of Generator Gas Supply
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted January 15, 2002; Comments Due by March 1, 2002

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR02-01.pdf:        (See attached
file: RR02-01.pdf)

     Process Log - See attached file:    RR02-01Log.pdf:     (See attached
file: RR02-01 Log.pdf)

     Please note that this proposed reliability rule consolidates and
replaces the earlier proposed rules RR01-17 and RR01-18, regarding Local
Reliability Rules No. 3 and 5.

     In accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 1, all Market Participants may
submit comments on the proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules by no later than
March 1, 2002.  Comments must be submitted to the NYSRC Executive Committee
Secretary by e-mail at the following address (DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL
THROUGH THE NYISO):

               "[email-masked]"

     Should you have any questions, please contact me by email at
[email-masked] or by phone at (607) 762-4698.

Joseph C. Fleury
Secretary, NYSRC Executive Committee
 - RR02-01.pdf 
 - RR02-01 Log.pdf