Subject: NYS Reliability Council Executive Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], aada
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:59:53 -0800 (PST)

The Executive Committee of the New York State Reliability Council ("NYSRC")
is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the ability to
attend in person or participate, on a "listen-only" basis, in the Open
Session of the NYSRC Executive Committee's Meeting No. 34 scheduled for
February 8, 2002, starting at 9:30A.M. at the Albany Country Club in
Voorheesville, NY.  Attached in Word format is the Agenda for this meeting.
Also attached please find directions to the Albany Country Club.  The NYSRC
has opened its Committee, Subcommittee, and Working Group meetings in
accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 2, "
http://www.nysrc.org/tcweb/pdf/Policy%202-3%20Final.pdf".

Those who plan on attending the Open Session of the meeting in person are
requested to contact me at least seven (7) days in advance of the meeting
(by at least February 1st) by sending me an email at "[email-masked]",
with the names of the individuals & organizations attending [PLEASE DO NOT
REPLY TO THIS EMAIL MESSAGE THROUGH THE NYISO TIE EXCHANGE].  Meeting space
will be available on a first-come, first-served basis due to the space
limitations of the conference rooms.

Those wishing to participate in the Open Session on a "listen-only" basis
can call (304) 345-7506, and enter Participant Code 903712, starting at
9:30 A.M.  Participants will be required to place their telephones on mute
so as not to prevent other parties from participating.  Those who plan on
listening to the Open Session of the meeting shall send an email to my
attention at "[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals &
organizations participating.

Attendees who are not NYSRC Executive Committee Members or Alternate
Members will be given an opportunity to comment at the end of the Open
Session of each meeting, or earlier at the Chairman's invitation.

Should you have any questions, please contact me by email at
[email-masked] or by phone at (607) 762-4698.

Joseph C. Fleury
Secretary, NYSRC Executive Committee

Agenda:   (See attached file: NYSRC Agenda Mtg#34.doc)

Directions:    (See attached file: AlbanyCCdir.pdf)(See attached file:
AlbanyCCmap.pdf)
 - NYSRC Agenda Mtg#34.doc 
 - AlbanyCCdir.pdf 
 - AlbanyCCmap.pdf