Subject: FW: Virtual Bidding Course
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Willis,
I let them know that we will be there unless we are delayed.

PT

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON <mailto:[email-masked]@ENRON> [mailto:[email-masked]] <mailto:[mailto:[email-masked]]> 
Sent:	Monday, October 01, 2001 11:07 AM
To:	Thomas, Paul D.
Cc:	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject:	Re: Virtual Bidding Course

Paul,

As we discussed in our recent phone call, my recommendation is to attend
the course, because the level of detail will be far greater than we in the
Customer Relations department can provide. I have tentatively reserved a
conference room at the Power Control Center for 4 pm, on Oct. 15th if you
are able to make it. I've also invited  F. Francis to join us. Please let
me know if you will be able to meet at 4pm, or some later time.

Also, I spoke with Juan Padron this morning and firmed-up our plans for
Frank and I to visit you in Houston on the 10/22. We will plan to be in
Houston for whatever hours are convenient to meet with you and Juan on that
day. I suggested to Juan that if there are any issues that you would like
us to address during the visit, just let us know ahead of time so that we
may prepare.

Thanks,
Dave

                    Paul.D.Thomas@
                    enron.com            To:     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
                                         cc:
                    09/28/2001           Subject:     Virtual Bidding Course
                    09:55 AM

Dave,

I have signed up for Virtual Bidding course in Albany for October 16.  I
was wondering if would be worthwhile to attend to course since you and
Frank are coming to Houston the next week.  Basically, do you think that
you can give us the same information that the course would while you are
here?  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Paul D. Thomas
Enron Wholesale Services
East Power Trading
(713) 853-0403

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************