Subject: FW: Production Area - Station 40 Allocation - January 11, 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:42:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, January 11, 2002 10:31 AM
Subject:	Production Area - Station 40 Allocation - January 11, 2002

January 11, 2002

To: Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation Customers and     
    Shippers

Re: Production Area - Station 40 Allocation - January 11, 2002

Due to request's exceeding capacity at Transco's Station 40 
in East Texas, Transco is currently allocating capacity 
through Station 40 and continuing for each day when requests 
exceed capacity.  All shippers affected by the daily capacity 
allocation will be notified as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please call John E. McGrath at 
(713)215-2514 or Donna L. Cooper at (713) 215-4061. 

John E. McGrath
Manager
Operations Planning