Subject: RE: whoa big fella
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:05:01 -0800 (PST)

bring it on.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 25 October 2001 15:32
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: whoa big fella

David, it's time we set up our own shop - You, me, and tic for starters.
I'll be responsible for getting us a balance sheet. Any interest boys?

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Fildes, David" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Wednesday, October 24, 2001 8:36 AM
   To:     Milnthorp, Rob; Cross, Darren
   Subject:  whoa big fella

   had to buy a little more at 16.50 today to get my weighted average
   down...
   yikes.

   cheers
   A lonely buyer

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************