Subject: RE: Market cuts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:20:31 -0700 (PDT)

Were you referring to my lunches..... ?  

BT 

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogers, Mark [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 11:49 AM
To: 'Theresa Johnson'
Cc: Lawrick, Clifford; Jeff Nilan; Lori Bruck; Matt Martindale;
Tycholiz, Barry
Subject: RE: Market cuts

Theresa,   I agree.   I will accept Aeco DI from Tenaska for gas not taken
on Sept16/01 @ NIT.
 
Cliff,   please arrange to invoice ENA for price difference (contract price
- Aeco DI - fuel to Harper )  for gas not taken - it's about a US$0.28
/mmbtu touch.    I recognize that some spill more than this at lunch time,
but we should proceed anyway.     
 
Thanks, mr  

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Johnson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 7:51 AM
To: Rogers, Mark
Cc: [email-masked]; Jeff Nilan; Lori Bruck; Matt Martindale
Subject: Market cuts

On 9/15/01, Enron failed to take full volume at Harper on T1134F.  This
backed up to Aeco.  Tenaska is planning on purchasing this gas at Aeco daily
for 9/16/01.  The volume not taken is 1,917 dth at Harper.  This equates to
2,103 gj's @NIT.  I don't know why Enron did not pull all of the gas.
Please let me know if you do not agree with selling to Tenaska.  
If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks Theresa

                         ********************

This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole
use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the
original message. The information contained in this email is private and
confidential and if you are not an intended recipient you are hereby
notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of
this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically
authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in
error please notify the original sender immediately.  We honour similar
requests relating to the privacy of email communications.

Cette communication par courrier ?lectronique est une communication priv?e ?
l'usage exclusif du destinataire principal ainsi que des personnes dont les
noms figurent en copie.  Les renseignements contenus dans ce courriel sont
confidentiels et si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu, vous ?tes avis?,
par les pr?sentes que toute reproduction, tout transfert ou toute autre
forme de diffusion de cette communication par quelque moyen que ce soit est
interdit.  Si vous n'?tes pas sp?cifiquement autoris? ? recevoir ce courriel
ou si vous croyez l'avoir re?u par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'exp?diteur
original imm?diatement.  Nous respectons les demandes similaires qui
touchent la confidentialit? des communications par courrier ?lectronique.