Subject: RE: Natural Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 05:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

Kim Ward on the gas desk will be calling you re: natural gas.

C

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Konur" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMC[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Sunday, June 03, 2001 10:57 AM
To:	Foster, Chris H.
Cc:	Vito Konur \(Office\)
Subject:	Natural Gas

Hi Chris: We are in the process of acquiring bids for Natural gas for one
year term on a fixed price basis. The estimated volume is 11,000 mmbtu/day
at better than 90% use factor.
We have contacted three bidders including Enron. If you are interested we
can  include you in the bidding process. The purpose is to prepare for the
Powerhouse start-up and possible start-up of the San Manuel Mine & Smelter
in the near future. This is possible but not sure yet. We may know in next 3
to 5 weeks.
Thank you .............. Vito