Subject: Basis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 01/31/2001 
10:58 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Charlie Sanchez" <[email-masked]>                           
01/25/2001 12:24 PM

Please respond to <[email-masked]>
To: "Chris Foster" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Kim Ward" <[email-masked]>, "Arthur Gelber" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Basis

The enclosed document links the basis transactions for the 200,000 MMbtu
done on 1/10/2001 to various February fixed-price deals.  Please confirm
that this is the information that is required to avoid taking on more volume
than intended.

Kind regards,

Charlie Sanchez
Gelber & Associates

 - Feb Basis.xls