Subject: ruger quote
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim:

Can you do this for Citizens?  Tom will be out of the office today, but back 
tomorrow, but please send the spreadsheet over to Tom today so we can be sure 
we understand each other on the arithmetic. 

Today's numbers will be indicative only.  He will call you tomorrow or later 
in the week at 713/853-0685 to see what the latest prices are and be in a 
position to give you a firm bid.  Tom's number is 520/226-2246.  Call me if 
you have any questions as to the format of the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

Chris

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 02/12/2001 
09:02 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Tom Broderick" <[email-masked]>                           
02/12/2001 08:06 AM

To: "chris foster" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: ruger quote

please fill in Nymex and basis columns, month by  month pricing is ok, no 
need for weighted avg.? Illustrative pricing, will  not lock in today, but 
likely this week by Thurs, so anytime today is ok.?  I'll work with Kim 
tomorrow. thks.? Is this spreadsheet what you need and  what will max 
efficiency in our communication??
 - enron.xls