Subject: Citizens Balancing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:30:00 -0800 (PST)

This is an example of the type of things I continue to manage for Citizens.  
At this point my role is customer service, making sure their questions and 
concerns are being addressed.  I work extensively with Patti Sullivan and 
Darla Saucier to keep things on even keel.  I would like to stay involved as 
I think that is in the interest of the client and EPMI. but continue to ramp 
down.  This has been occurring  as you have already taken over the 
transaction side of the deal.  If you want to take over everything that is 
fine too, and no offense will be taken, but doing so will take a significant 
investment of time on your part to get up to spped on the deal structure and 
the nuances of transport on El Paso.

As I discussed they want to get together next week to discuss the "new deal" 
and the TW operator transaction.  These deals are somewhat hairy and will be 
hard to close, but there is a significant amount of money that we could 
make.  I would like to help close that deal.  With respect to the orig 
question, my thought is I am very comfortable having you determine how much 
orig (if any) you think I deserve after the fact based on the value you think 
I added to the transaction if it gets done.  If you want to handle it 
yourself and use me as a consultant that is OK too.

Let me know what you think on Monday 

C
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 03/16/2001 
08:30 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  [email-masked]                           03/16/2001 08:16 AM

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Citizens Balancing

Chris, 

Attached is a copy of the February 2001 month end El Paso allocation  
statement. ?I would appreciate you reviewing this statement with particular  
attention paid to the imbalances on operator balance ?agreements D217 and  
D218 and D219 and D220. ?It appears that gas scheduling may not be properly  
matching were gas is being delivered. ?We can discuss at your convenience. 

Best regards, 

John 

John A. Cogan 

Johnco Group 
3629 Lake Kristin Drive 
Gretna, LA 70056 
Phone ?(504) 392-7557 
Cell ?????(504) 491-2874 
Fax ?????(208) 730-4713
 - EP Allocation 2-01.doc