Subject: CalPeak Power RFP - Shortlist
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 06:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

On behalf of CalPeak, I am pleased to notify you that Enron has been
shortlisted in this solicitation.  Thank you for your time and attention to
our RFP process.

We wish to meet with you as well as two other shortlisted entities on Friday
April 6, for approximately two hours each.  Times we would like you to
consider are: 8:30 am, 11 am, and 1:30 pm.  Please let me know tomorrow if
possible how many of these time slots are possible for you.

The meetings will take place at the law offices of Latham & Watkins, 701 B
Street, Suite 2100, phone 619-236-1234,in downtown San Diego.  A convenient
hotel, if you need one, is the Marriot Marina San Diego, 333 W Harbor Drive,
619-234-1500.

Later in the week, I will circulate a draft agenda and list of key issues
and questions pertinent to our final selection process.

I look forward to meeting you in person and to introducing you to key people
in the Calpeak team.

Thank you again for your proposal.

Ann T. Donnelly, Ph.D.
Principal Consultant
Power Resource Managers, LLP
1610 C Street, Suite 102
Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone: 360/693-8484
Fax: 360/693-3487
e-mail: [email-masked]
Website: http:\\www.prmllp.com